Privacy & Cookies Policy
Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information to our website. http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Sunvillas Murcia has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Vicenta Durán Chica
• Commercial name: Sunvillas Murcia, SUNVILLAS MURCIA - NIF: 26030249E Postal address: CALLE MALANG 6. BATHROOMS AND MENDIGO 30155. MURCIA Telephone: 661207385 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: MMediaciónen the purchase and sale of real estate.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
OBTAINING YOUR DATA
The personal data we deal with in Sunvillas come from:
• Subscription form
• Or through a third party that you have given permission to give us your contact and thus offer our services.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Sunvillas Murcia is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Sunvillas Murcia will stop treating the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In Sunvillas Murcia there is a system for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form and subscription to contents: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, answer the requirements and doubts about specific homes , which are provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (email marketing provider of Sunvillas Murcia) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks: Sunvillas Murcia can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://www.Sunvillasmurcia.com, will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sunvillas Murcia. Your data will be treated with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of Sunvillas Murcia, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Sunvillas Murcia will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Sunvillas Murcia, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Sending email messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in Sunvillas Murcia, refers to the email messages that users send in order to contact Sunvillas Murcia. Users can ask questions about the homes published on the web, send suggestions or any other purpose.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help http: // www. sunvillasmurcia.com to analyze the use made by the users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
Hosting and web platform: WAKA SOLUTIONS C.B. Isaac Newton s / n Building Naorte A-1-12 PARC BIT 07121 PALMA (Mallorca) ILLES BALEARS, Spain NIF: E57688087. deals with the data in order to perform their hosting services to Sunvillas Murcia.
Email marketing: MailChimp, c / o The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, www.mailchimp.com, MOSS No. EU 826 477 914
Microsoft Outlook: In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes. Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) - EMAIL PROVIDER.
By browsing http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Sunvillas Murcia will ensure that any person who is authorized by it to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon noticing Sunvillas Murcia, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com exonerating Sunvillas Murcia, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Sunvillas Murcia in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Sunvillas Murcia reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Sunvillas Murcia will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, http://www.sunvillasmurcia.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.